The average person worries about attaining and maintaining a healthy weight. In 2016, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared that over 1.9 billion adults were overweight; 650 million of this jaw-dropping number was obese. The number is expected to have doubled by the end of 2018.
The glaring fact is that obesity is prevalent. Considering the health risks that come with obesity, more and more people are switching to diet plans that can help them achieve the weight of their dreams. You’ve probably at some point wondered if you could lose that unwanted weight in say 2 weeks. With the 2 week diet plan, you can!
The 2 week diet is a great way to get rid of the extra pounds. However, it must be noted that different diet plans work for different people. To ascertain what type of diet is right or safe for you, you may need to consult your doctor. The importance of choosing the correct diet cannot be reiterated. Choosing the correct diet helps you:
• Structure your diet plan to accommodate your needs, especially if you have physical or medical challenges.
• Know the group of foods to omit or reduce like foods high in calories and carbohydrate and the ones to include in your diets, such as grapefruit or meat. Not everyone can go on a diet with the same range of foods. Choosing the right diet helps you plan the number of nutrients and calories that will be sufficient.
• Plan your weight loss goal and anticipate likely milestones.
• Decide what kind of diet works best for you.
• Observe if the diet works or not. In case it doesn’t, it can help you switch to a more suitable diet.
• Access your emotional and physical state while on the diet.
• Customize your diet to fit your budget and preference. If the diet is financially draining or consists of foods you do not like, it is highly unlikely that you may go through with the diet.
• Target treating certain health conditions (if you have any), apart from aiding weight loss.
• Plan the appropriate physical activities that will complement your diet.
Can I lose Weight with the 2 Week Diet?
The Mediterranean diet
This diet consists of:
• nuts, fruits, and vegetables
• Wine (which is good for metabolism)
• Fatty fish e.g. wild salmon and mackerel
• olive oil or any fat-free oil
The vegetarian diet
The vegetarian diet contains fewer calories compared to other types of diets. This diet helps control your appetite and help you resist the urge to eat unnecessarily. It basically excludes foods derived from animals and concentrates on vegetables and fruits. The key is to know and choose the type of diet that works best for you. With that, you are certain to get excellent results!