You may have decided to embark on a weight loss journey. At first, the exciting prospects of a slimmer and healthier body made you just want to cut right to the chase. But where exactly do you start from? What’s worse, what happens when you seem to have made progress and then all of a sudden, the scales are screaming for help?
Where to Start?
There are tons and tons of fat loss methods, diets, dos and don’ts, all of which can be quite overwhelming. If you are new to the fat loss world, these can be utterly bewildering.
Is Fat Loss Confusing?
No, fat loss is not confusing. The basic steps to take before going on fat diminisher diet:
• To consult a doctor to strike out any possible health implications that may stem from your fat loss routine.
• Also, make sure to plan a suitable diet with a dietician. This will enable your diet to be structured according to your needs as you take on the fat loss challenge. Don’t just adopt a fat management method you find appealing, it may not provide the intended result you desire. Worse still, it could do you more harm than good.
• There are times when keeping up with the demanding routine of your fat loss plan may feel so frustrating that you feel like giving up, especially when it seems as if there is no significant improvement. The trick is to stay disciplined and maintain a positive outlook throughout your fat loss journey.
• Abstain from unhealthy lifestyle habits such as smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and late night snacking.
Why does it Seem Like I Gained All That Fat Back?
Well, there are numerous reasons why it may seem as if you’ve gained all the fat you initially lost. Some of these reasons are:
• The Set Point Theory: This theory suggests that your body has a set point when it comes to its weight. It is used to explain the inexplicable inability to lose or gain weight past a certain point. This means, you may have been making progress with your weight loss but then your body suddenly reverts to its old weight due to its set point.
• Water weight: most times, when your fat loss is swift and you can see significant differences almost immediately you start your routine, then you may have lost water weight not the weight itself. So this is how it works, if you are on a low-carb diet you will constantly be dehydrated. This means the water content in your body drastically drops. Which is why when you step on the scale, it measures every ounce of your body minus the water content. While this may seem as if you have lost fat, a switch to a normal diet will see an increase in your weight as your water level would have shot up again.
• Foods With Negative Calorie: The idea of foods with negative calorie refers to any kind of food that propels the body to use up more calories than it provides. A negative calorie food could, for instance, provide 10% of calorie and cause the body to burn up 50% of calorie. Foods that fall into this notorious category include green tea, chili, and lettuce. What this simply suggests is if your diet contains these kinds of foods, it may speed up the fat loss process. But once you get off that diet, it becomes pretty hard to lose weight at that same pace.
A sure way to lose all that unwanted fat is to start the fat diminisher system. What exactly is the fat dimisher system? It is a weight loss program introduced by Wesley Virgin, a renowned nutritionist. The fat diminisher system helps you lose fat through the consumption of specific herbs and minerals. The fat diminisher plans your diet and recommends foods to add and those to remove from your diet.
This approach arms you with healthy lifestyle tips that can guarantee a noticeable fat loss. The fat diminisher is not an exercise that helps you lose weight, rather it is a series of steps (including recipes and exercises) to be followed that helps you achieve that much desired weight. This method helps you eat healthier and lose fat at the same time. Several individuals have adopted fat diminisher system and achieved excellent result.